Pact is hiring a full team for a new project called Routes to Change.
These roles are all based in HMP Brixton:
- Therapeutic Play and Children’s Advocacy Specialist [£26,000, full time];
- Family Befriending Coordinator [£25,000, part time];
- Family Resettlement Practitioner X two posts [£25,000, full time];
- Family Resettlement Team Leader x two posts [£27,000, full time];
- Data and Administration Coordinator [£24,000, part time];
- and a Family Services Programme Manager [£32,000, full time].
Adopting a whole family approach, this service will deliver an end to end integrated rehabilitation and resettlement support programme to prisoners and their children and families from the first night in custody to six months following release from prison. Working closely with the prison and other agencies, the service will be fully integrated into sentence and release planning.