PLIAS is seeking to fill a gap in provision for anybody in the community, whether PLIAS service users or not. In direct response to the interruption of service caused by the Coronavirus pandemic, we are currently embarking on a digital enhancement project – providing services, support and resources via a new online platform. This will allow you PLIAS staff to interact with, review and track progress of our service users.
Our new site will include:
- a suite of video guides, showing how to approach life situations ranging from preparing for a job interview, to opening a bank account.
- A module-based platform, allowing users to login and work through modules, watching videos, completing short quizzes etc. They can track their progress, and save/skip modules for a later date. PLIAS staff can log in and check their progress, provide feedback, and mark their work.
- A discussion forum where users can interact with one another and frontline professionals from PLIAS and partner organisations.
- 24/7/365 access to all content – suiting the diverse needs and commitments of our service users.
- Multi-lingual site, that translates at the click of a button, making interaction more accessible and enjoyable.
Please take a minute to share your thoughts on this project and if there’s any additional support we can build into this platform to support our work.