The Phoenix (P & Act) Project provides a free confidential service to help end violence and other harmful practices against Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) women and girls in North and West London.
- A dedicated case worker providing intensive support
- 1:1 advice on your legal rights
- Advocacy support, including accompany women and girls to report crimes to the police and housing departments.
- Support groups for girls and women
We also deliver workshops, training and presentations on the impact of domestic and sexual violence; honour-based violence; faith marriages and female genital mutilation (FGM).
We support BAME women and girls in the London Boroughs of
- Hammersmith & Fulham
How to refer
- Self-referrals are accepted from individuals/friends etc.
- Completion of referral form is necessary from another agency/organisation.